Friday 15 March 2013

Evaluation Q4 Reader Profile


This is the reader profile that I constructed for my target audience. I put on the features about age group and class because I feel that those things are important to most people in society these days. People often classify themselves as being of a certain class or age group, so I made my reader profile to reflect that. I also included some hobbies and interests that my target audience would have, such as playing an instrument, particularly a jazz instrument, using social media and listening to jazz music regularly, or even playing it in a band.

To further help me determine my target audience, I also conducted a focus group session with four people. I asked them various questions about what they would like to see in a magazine and the prices that they would pay for it or the shops that they would look for it in to get an idea of what people in my target audience range would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment