Saturday 23 February 2013

Feedback for DPS

I received some feedback from my teacher on my DPS, here is what she said to do to improve my DPS:

Change the image on the left-hand side page to a series of the sequence images with the backgrounds of them being in the various shades of red that the main text is in, depending on the position the artist is in. I will also make the top pull quote more "crazy" and relevant to what it is talking about by designing each word separately and putting them together with varying colours and positions. I will also make the "Q"s and "A"s in the interview in the font mentioned above and make them the opposite colour to the question/answer. I will also remove the large pull quote in the middle of the article and replace it with the "Jazz is my life." one and another small quote from the text.

No comments:

Post a Comment