Monday 3 December 2012

Second Front Cover Draft


This is the second draft for my front cover. I have moved the text around to try and keep it off the image and created a better bar code. I still have an issue with the text and main image as I am still trying out methods of achieving what I want. I have found a better and more realistic bar code, but I have not yet moved it because I still have cover lines where it could go.

Things I could still improve include:
  • Making the cover lines bolder, but not as bold as the title.
  • Make the title more prominent and more in focus.
  • Make the picture more appealing.
  • Add more cover lines so there is more to draw the attention of my readers.
  • Add a main cover line so the audience know what the main focus of the magazine is.

No comments:

Post a Comment