Tuesday 4 December 2012

Third Front Cover Draft


This is the third draft for my front cover. I have added a main cover line as my other drafts didn't have one and put a stroke around the main articles of text - the title, main cover line and the plug text. I have also finally fixed the problem with the main image and text overlapping and made the text go behind the image by cutting out the model and putting him on top of the original image.

Things I still need to improve/add are:
  • Finer details such as date of the magazine, price etc.
  • Organise the cover lines to be more conventional - move the cover lines all to the left, keep the main one central and fill the space around the image with them.
  • Move the bar code to the right side and place the price and date with it - this is more conventional.

No comments:

Post a Comment