Thursday 17 January 2013

Contents Page Draft Two


This is the second draft for my contents page. I have replaced the image at the bottom with an image of the front cover of my magazine, added a pull quote that appears on the front cover, changed the boxes around so that all boxes are red, removed the boxes around the captions and added page numbers to the cover lines.

Things still to improve include:
  • I am not completely happy with the image of the front cover, I may change it to just a single image of a different model other than my main one as I feel he appears too often.
  • Order my cover lines so that they are in number order and format them a bit differently so that they are easier to navigate.
  • Add lines/transparent boxes around the captions so that they are still at least outlined by a box.
  • Generally move around the different pieces of text to make it more conventional and appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment