Friday 25 January 2013

Contents Page Final Edit


This is the final edit for my contents page. I have checked over the text and noticed a couple of spelling errors, so I corrected them as well as editing and improving the things I mentioned about my previous draft, such as making borders thicker, aligning the feature and regular columns more and changing the title at the top of the page. I also added a picture of me after the editor's letter and generally just improved the layout of the page.

I am quite happy with this final draft. I have kept a strong theme with the fonts, colours and pictures that relates to the front cover and will also relate to my double page spread. It is all organised into boxes and aligned correctly, which is something I knew was an important convention with contents pages.

I will take feedback from others and make changes according to that in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment