Saturday 6 October 2012

Initial Idea for the Front Cover One


Here is my first design for the front cover. I would like a student standing in front of a recognisable place within the Wyke campus, holding some books or a folder to emphasise that they are a student. I would place the main cover line in the lower right corner, so people see it as they turn to open the magazine and the other cover lines on the opposite side, keeping the image the centre of the magazine. I would use the Wyke logo in the title for my college as it is a recognisable feature of the college. For any splashes I would use post-it notes as they have connotations of college and work and will look at though they are "stuck" to my magazine - something that most students do when they are revising with textbooks etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment