Tuesday 23 October 2012

Focus Group


I filmed a few of the people in my class who would possibly be of the age to fit my target audience. Out of these four people, I discovered that none of them really like jazz music, but I am certain that there are people out there who will be attracted to my magazine despite this.

The other details, such as price etc. fit well with the ideas that I had for my magazine, so even though the genre may not be the most popular, the features of my magazine will hopefully be appealing to people who are trying out jazz for the first time, or perhaps are interested in jazz to start with.

Even though this focus group are not in favour of my magazine, I am going to go ahead with it anyway and try something that maybe not a lot of people have tried before. I am the kind of person who likes to experiment and try new things. I follow rules and conventions to a certain extent, but bending them slightly can also have great effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment